1. GENERAL CONDITIONS
1. The Controller of personal data collected through the website
www.datai.pro is DatAi sp. z o.o., registered office: ul. Frezerów 3, 20-
209 Lublin, place of business: ul. Frezerów 3, 20-209 Lublin, address for
service: ul. Frezerów 3, 20-209 Lublin, entered in the Register of
Entrepreneurs under KRS: 0000849386, NIP: 5242903582, REGON:
386514866, e-mail: email@example.com hereinafter referred to as the
„Controller”. The persona data collected through the website shall be
processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European
Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural
persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free
movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data
Protection Regulation) hereinafter referred to as the GDPR of 10 May 2018.
2. TYPE, PURPOSE OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA AND THE SCOPE
OF COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
1. PROCESSING PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS. The Controller processes
personal data through the website www.datai.pro when:
1. the user uses a contact form. The personal data shall be processed in
accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR as processing is
necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the
2. TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED. The Controller processes the following
categories of the User’s personal data:
1. name and surname,
2. e-mail address,
3. Phone number
3. PERSONAL DATA ARCHIVING PERIOD. The users’ personal data shall
be stored by the Controller if:
1. processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the
data subject is party and after that period for the period of limitation.
Unless otherwise specified in law, the limitation period shall be six
years and for periodical benefits and business activities claims – three
2. the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her
personal data until the consent is withdrawn and upon the withdrawal
for the same period as the duration of limitation both raised by and
against the Controller. Unless otherwise specified in law, the limitation
period shall be six years and for periodical benefits and business
activities claims – three years.
3. While using the website additional information may be downloaded,
particularly IP address assigned to the User’s computer or external IP
address of the Internet Service Provider, domain name, type of Internet
browser, access time, type of operating system.
4. The User’s navigation data, including links and references which are clicked
or other actions undertaken on the website are collected. The legal basis
therefor is the Controller’s legitimate interests (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR)
consisting in facilitating the use of services provided by electronic means as
well as improvement in functionality of the services.
5. Provision of personal data by the User is voluntary.
6. Personal data shall be processed also by automatic means in a form of
profiling, provided that the User gives consent thereto in accordance with
Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR. The profiling shall result in assigning a specific
person to a profile in order to make decisions related thereto or an analysis
or forecast his or her preferences, behavior or attitude.
7. The Controller shall pay particular attention to protect interests of data
subjects, particularly shall provide that the data collected are:
1. processed in accordance with the law,
2. collected for clear and lawful purposes and shall not be processed in
3. are factually corrects and fit for the purpose of processing as well as
are stored in a form enabling identification of data subject for no longer
that needed to fulfill the processing purpose.
3. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
1. The Users’ personal data shall be transferred to service providers who
cooperate with the Controller in the website operation. The service suppliers
who are provided with personal data are the subject to the Controller’s
instructions concerning purposes or methods of personal data processing
(the data processors) or determine purposes and method of processing
thereof independently (the controllers) depending on the agreements and
4. RIGHT OF CONTROL, ACCESS AND RECTIFICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
1. A data subject has the right of access to the content of his or her personal
data as well as the right of rectification, erasure, restriction of processing,
right to data portability and to object as well as withdraw the consent at any
time without influence on the processing lawfulness made in accordance
with the consent granted prior the withdrawal.
2. Legal basis for the User’s rights
1. Access to data – Art. 15 of GDPR
2. Data rectification – Art. 16 of GDPR
3. Erasure of data (so-called „right to be forgotten) – Art. 17 of GDPR
4. Restriction of processing – Art. 18 of GDPR
5. Data portability – Art. 20 of GDPR
6. Object – Art. 21 of GDPR
7. Withdrawal of consent – Art. 7 (3) of GDPR
3. In order to exercise the rights laid down in point 2 hereof, a proper message
shall be sent to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. If the User applies for exercising the above-mentioned rights, the Controller
complies with the request or refuses to comply therewith, however not later
than within one month after the receipt thereof. However if – due to
complicated nature of the request or a number of requests – the Controller
cannot comply with the request within next two months and informs the User
one month in advance from the date of receipt of the request – about the
planned extension of the deadline and causes thereof.
5. If the personal data processing breaches the GDPR, a data subject has the
right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for the Protection of
5. „COOKIE” FILES
1. The Controller’s website uses cookie files.
2. “Cookies” installation is necessary for proper provision of services on the
website. “Cookie” files include information necessary for proper operation of
the website as well as possible development of overall statistics concerning
visiting the website.
3. Within the website the following cookie files are used: session and
1. Session cookies are temporary files which are stored in the User’s final
device until jogging out (leasing the website).
2. Permanent cookies are stored in the User’s final device for the period
determined in cookie files parametres or until erasure thereof by the
4. The Controller uses own cookie files in order to meet better a way of the
User’s interaction in the scope of the website content. The files gather
information on the way of using the website by the User, a type of the
website from which the User was redirected as well as number and time of
visits of the User on the website. The information shall not record the User’s
specific personal data but it is to develop statistics concerning the use of the
5. The User Has the right to make a decision on the Access of cookie files to
his Or Her computer through prior selection in the browser window. Detailed
information on possibilities and manners of cookie files operation shall be
available in the software settings (Internet browser).
6. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. The Controller shall use technical and organisational measures providing
protection of personal data adjusted to threats and categories of data
covered with the protection, particularly shall secure the data against
making them available to unauthorised parties, taking over by an
unauthorized party, processing in contrary to applicable law and
amendments, loss or damage.
2. The Controller shall make all technical measures preventing obtaining or
modifying by unauthorised parties or personal data sent by electronic means
the GDPR and other Polish regulations shall apply.